AMSA membership is open to those working and studying in all discplines of marine science. Supporting AMSA through membership provides direct support for efforts in marine science research.
Find out more....
> If you are an AMSA member, click here to know your benefits and how AMSA represents you
> If you are not an AMSA member, click here to find out more about what AMSA does
- Access to member communications (AMSA Bulletin, e-News, book reviews and other such material)
- Reduced registration fee at the AMSA Annual Conference
- Participation in activities of State Branches
- Eligibility for AMSA awards and prizes
- Opportunity to stand as a council member or office bearer
- Opportunity to contribute to position statements and submissions on marine science and government policy
- Acknowlegement of Corporate Members in each issue of the AMSA Bulletin
- Affiliate membership of Science and Technology Australia (STA)
- Networking of scientists for development of research opportunities and multidisciplinary collaboration, and dissemination of knowledge about marine science to the wider public